Re: front brakes and rotor warpage - long one!

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 16:11:19 EDT

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000 12:58:56 -0400, "Davidson, Kevin" <ked@iti-oh.com>
>Please let me know how many of you have had this problem, and also
>let me know what you >think of the brake design and my
>description/concerns.

Mine have a slight warp at 25k miles. I can feel the shudder when
braking. I think you could be right about the design causing warpage
problems. I'm getting ready to install a set of Powerslot rotors and
Raybestos ceramic brake pads. I'm hoping they will last longer than
the stock rotors.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43