Re: RE: Gittin' gappy wit' it! (3923's)

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 16:36:55 EDT

Ha haha! You sound like me man! Last weekend I needed to baby my truck
and wash and wax her. It was supposed to be like 100 degrees on saturday
so I said FORGET IT! I started on er at 1130 friday night and finished
around 4:30 saturday morning! Ahhhhh, but it was nice and cool and a nice
breeze blowing too!

>Thanks for the response guys, I'll be setting them at .35 gap. Should be

>cool enough around 4 a.m. to get the job done!
>
>Adios!
>Brett Forehand
>'94 Dakota Sport CC

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
natedak2k@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"