Yet another tackled Dak

From: Redmopar99@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 21:55:47 EDT

Yep ... you read right! I got in an accident! Due to an incompetent Utah
driver (go figure they owned a Chevy too) I now have $1,785.74 worth of
damage to the front of my truck. My wife and I were heading towards the base
at around 12:00 yesterday afternoon. She was in her car on the way to the
bank and I was behind her on my way back to work. Well, the extremely
"bright" owner of the Corvette in front of my wife decided that the road
cones in front of him were a good enough reason to go from 40 mph to a dead
stop. My wife realized what he was doing and slammed on her brakes. Now the
thought goes through the Vette owner's head "Gee I think I better move!"
Since he owned a Vette he got out of the way rather quickly and escaped
unharmed ... in fact we never saw him again. Meanwhile, I'm now reacting to
my wife's sudden stop with not quite the same luck as Mr. Corvette. 40 mph
... SLAM! No airbags went off, but the front of my truck is wrinkled to the
tune of approximately $1800. We have yet to find out the amount of damage to
the Honda, but let me tell you this ... Dodge 1 Honda 0!! I'll post pictures
on my webpage when I get them developed.

Aaron
99 RC V6 4X2
www.geocities.com/redmopar99