Re: Yet another tackled Dak

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 06:35:45 EDT

Sounds like you and the wife are ok? The vehicles can be repaired easier
than you two can!

Now... who wants to join me in stringing up a certain Mikey for uttering the
forbidden words??? Hopefully this is not the start of another wave...<sigh>

Seriously though, glad to hear it was a relatively minor accident!
Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org