Got gappy, need Neosporin!

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 23:22:34 EDT

Well, got the new plugs in. Damn it's hot in Texas! Even after 3 hours of
cool down time, still got two blisters. (Richard Pyburn, I'm showin' 'em to
you now...both the middle ones, and thanks for calling me a wuss!)

Didn't take much time to drive around on the new ones. Making a big assed
trip to Eastland/Coleman/Brownwood maņana, and should be able to see mileage
differences.

Damn those old plugs were shot though! If you guys are putting off changing
plugs, do it anyway. It's too cheap, and is a great excuse to cuss and
drink beer.

Anyhow, thanks to everyone... will report on the Autolite's performance
tomorrow night. (Butt dyno+mileage=very scientific evaluation)

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC with brand new Autolite 3923's