Re: Swapping Leaf Springs

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 02:41:30 EDT

Kyle
       I'd recommend the factory 2000# spring sets.. I'll be swapping to
those and adding some extras when I get around to rebuilding my 95. Mine was
only a 1250# model when born. I'm still debating on the HD springs.. or just
staring from stratch and using the Ram spring pack and just replacing the
entire mount. Since I'm sure my 95 is in worse shape than your 93.. in your
case.. I would stick to just changing the spring pack out. Shouldn't be a
day. maybe 2-3 hours if things do NOT cooperate.
Sincerely
Aaron
95 Dakota Sport 2.5L, 5spd. 2wd just nobody tell it that.