RE: Custom Front Bumper PICTURES!

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 10:31:45 EDT

WHOLLY CHIT!!!!! I WANT! Who's buyin' one for me?
http://www.hansonenterprise.com/dodge.htm

>For those of you who are interested, Hanson Enterprises finally has
>posted
>some pictures of their Dakota front bumper. Go to hansonenterprise.com
>and
>check them out. I'm trying to set up a group buy, but shipping costs
>might
>scare some folks off ($200!)unless there's someone who's willing to haul
>few bumpers back from Cali at the end of their road trip. If you're
>interested, e'mail me and I'll pass the numbers on to Wayne.

Jason Nahrgang

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
natedak2k@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"