Custom Front Bumper PICTURES!

From: jason nahrgang (jasonnahrgang@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 18:26:44 EDT

For those of you who are interested, Hanson Enterprises finally has posted
some pictures of their Dakota front bumper. Go to hansonenterprise.com and
check them out. I'm trying to set up a group buy, but shipping costs might
scare some folks off ($200!)unless there's someone who's willing to haul a
few bumpers back from Cali at the end of their road trip. If you're
interested, e'mail me and I'll pass the numbers on to Wayne.

Jason Nahrgang
Moss Green '97 V8 4x4 SLT+ 5spd
Custom tow hooks, Quick D TB
3" Gibson, K&N homegrown