Re: Off road tip.

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 12:12:16 EDT

Wow, I hardly ever even *use* my brakes off road. Are
you rally racing or running Baja? :-)

Just a difference in style, I suppose. I like to put
it down in low gear and crawl through stuff like a
tank. No brakes necessary in super-low gear, just
pull your foot off the gas and it stops all by itself.

Jason