Re: Custom Front Bumper PICTURES!

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 12:18:39 EDT

See my previous post about gen II bumpers:

http://www.dakota-truck.net/archives/0002/1766.html

Best part is the price was only about $250 with the
winch mounting plate. It's been a while since I
talked to him, so you might want to contact him for an
exact price quote.

>From what I've heard, the drawback is that they take a
really long time to fill orders. Apparently bumpers
are just something they do on the side in their spare
time.

Jason