Re: Snapped a bolt, need some help

From: DGB (dgbcms@bayland.net)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 13:16:39 EDT

First see if you can spin it out using a tool with a sharp
point. If not get a little tool called an EZ-out (any Auto
Parts store should carry them). You will have to drill a
small hole, about the size of the tip of the EZ-out. Insert
the tool in the hole and rotate CCW. It is tapered and has a
coarse helical taper on the o.d. so you may have to tap it
to get it to dig in enough to rotate the broken off portion.

73 Dwight W9YQ

'94 DAK Stock!