R/T wheel deal??

From: dakota_24 (dakota_24@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 22:28:25 EDT

let me know if this is a good deal???????
all this talk about R/T wheels got me thinking and made a couple of calls to
my suppliers and found one of them have factory take off's for $170 each
figures out to be $680 a set + shipping to your door . he is calling back
sometime in the beginning of the week to let me know how many he has in
stock and maybe a price break if I sell enough?
is any one interested?? gotta know how many to see if we can get them
cheaper .
can also get them for just about any car or truck just ask and I'll let you
know on the price!
only get to read my mail one time a day so if I don't answer you try me off
list so I don't scan passed you!
ttyl
Chris C
Canandaigua NY