I think that we should just post this as required reading for subscribing .

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 22:30:52 EDT

> Hey guys, I have no idea who this guy is, or why his name is
> so dreaded, but
> tihnk it IS dman crappy that just a day or two after it was
> spoken, this has
> happened......... What's up with that???

Ryan here is the original post....from the archives.......

I think that we should just post this as required reading for subscribing .

Here's the original post i found in the archives for all the new guys to
read:

Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Sun, 08 Feb 1998 14:06:58 -0600

Whoever said that I didn't deserve to be modifying my truck, is right.
I tried to install my Edelbrock 14" filter today. Removed everything,
put on my new carriage bolt, I was happy. Then the sh^t started to hit
the fan. The Edelbrock does not fit over the TBI, it's too big around.
Also, the breather hose is too small, it doesn't fit. I went inside to
call Auto Zone, to see if they sold them, and shut the hood, only to
find out the carriage bolt was too long. I guess I'll be buying that
cowl hood a little earlier, now. If anyone knows how to hook the
breather hose to the Edelbrock pn 1207, please tell me. After that, I'm
never even trying to install anything myself, I'm just not competent
enough.
Robert Trottmann (probably last post)