Re: off-roading inquiries

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 23:04:19 EDT

There are plenty of 4x4 folks on this list, and we don't mind driving a few
hours for a muddy weekend, just shout out your plans, and i'm sure all of us
mud-lovers will chime in whether we cn make it or not.
I live in Windsor, Jason and Norah live near Toronto, David Martin lives in
Pennsylvania, Andy Levy lives.... where do you live again Andy? hehe
Buffalo?
But at any rate, Ohio, NY, Penn, are all within MY driving range, so if you
feel like planning a camping/mudy truck weekend, just post it on the DML and
i'll see it along with the others.

The Adam Blaster