RE: Ringing under the truck

From: Roger Heim (rheim@ultracom.net)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 12:49:37 EDT

Yeah, mine is doing it now too. It almost sounds like a cat rattle but it's
not. I'm checking this weekend too and we'll compare notes.

Roger
'98 SLT CC 4X4 Light Driftwood 5.2 3.55 Auto
Pioneer DEH-P86DHR, Champion Truck Plugs, MSD Super Conductors,
Pilot Fog Lights, Optima Red Top, Echelin Brass Cap & Rotor