Re: RE: Ringing under the truck

From: MyS10PU@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 01:46:07 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/00 7:17:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
rheim@ultracom.net writes:

<< Mine is doing it at idle, with the tranny in Park and seems to be coming
 from under the driver side of the cab. I doubt that's the rearend, but I'm
 doing the diff fluid this weekend so I'll check the gears for any unusual
 wear.

my cat rattles in park, in gear with foot on brake (bad), and just about all
the time, know it's the cat 'cause if you smack it it rattles...LOL

-Will