RE: Re: Gen III center CD console

From: Hoostine (hoostine@geocities.com)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 14:58:25 EDT

on mine ('98 cc) on the drivers side, there's a piece of plastic that sticks
out the back. i see where it goes, but it won't stay in unless the console
is up. it's a long thin piece of plastic that covers the hinge.
i'm planning on making my own console to hold a computer for mp3's so i'm
not too worried about it.

--Hoostine