Re: Offroad: No Anti-Sway Bar!

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 15:37:20 EDT

hey Kyle, uh if you try the sway bar disco trick USE
CAUTION! i did it and found that i only ramped 4
points more w/o it (its good to be in a club w/ an rti
ramp), but it does like to rock (sway) a lot more! and
if there is any added wheel travel it just makes it
that much rougher on the CV shafts, you can try it and
your results may vary (diff. truck, smaller tires,)
but i decided it didn't give enough to make up what i
lost.
Brett
93 rc 4x4 3.9 sport