RE: RE: Ringing under the truck

From: Roger Heim (rheim@ultracom.net)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 20:02:51 EDT

I guess I should actually read the _whole_ message before I reply to it.

Mine is doing it at idle, with the tranny in Park and seems to be coming
from under the driver side of the cab. I doubt that's the rearend, but I'm
doing the diff fluid this weekend so I'll check the gears for any unusual
wear.

Roger
'98 SLT CC 4X4 Light Driftwood 5.2 3.55 Auto
Pioneer DEH-P86DHR, Champion Truck Plugs, MSD Super Conductors,
Pilot Fog Lights, Optima Red Top, Echelin Brass Cap & Rotor