Re: Autolites...Pshawwwwww

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 21:11:10 EDT

Don't forget:
1) Dumping that electricity hogging starter for a pull-rope.
2) Swap out that bulky alternator for a mower magneto.
3) Get rid of the engine driven fan and put a sling blade in. The mulching ones
move the most air.
4) Grass catcher full of grass mounted just after the catalytic to further
filter the exhuast.