Re: Re DML R/T has no power

From: DEREK BROOKS (DEREK00@prodigy.net)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 20:16:21 EDT

just a thought your not spinning off the line are you every time the tires
slip on launching it is time lost in et even if you only say it is a little
slip it is still time lost try leaving differantly off the line and mabe
play with the tire presure a bit a little less air may help you hook up a
little better.