Re: My response to R+D,,,,,,,,

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 21:40:19 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/2000 9:59:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Bluethunder318@aol.com writes:

<< Here is my response to Patrick. I suggest anyone who has problems with him
 get to gether.

 You said your core charge is $175. You only returned me $150.
 I want my $25. You fucked alot of people over. Your throttle-body's are
 pieces of shit. The throttle blades come lose. Better yet, I want all my
 money back.
 You can have the TB back I'll send it back to you. We know where you live
 Patrick Graham. I seriously suggest you correct all the problems you left.
 A family friend , who is a lawyer says your actions constitute fraud. You
may
 be facing legal action.
 -----Mike.T >>

This is my response to Mike, who's letter was fairly rude. I know some of you
are upset, but the situation was out of my control. I am taking care of all
depts.

Mike,

Your threats make me laugh. If you could act like an actual human being, I
might be more inclined to HELP you..... so, why don't you try re-phrasing
your comments/questions. I'll be more than happy to help.

BTW - My mother is a very respected lawyer in my very small home town... so,
fire away.

If you want to come to my house, come.. What good is it going to do? Are you
going to do something to me? haha... that's funny.

ttyl, dickhead.

Patrick