Re: My response to R+D,,,,,,,,

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 09:17:35 EDT

Well, I have been outta the loop for a while. I will say that when Patrick
first started selling stuff that I bought a set of Magnecores and got good
service, so I have no complaints.
When things go sour with a company, there are allot of things that happen
that shouldn't. I am sure that Patrick never purposely planned to screw
anyone, but never the less, shit happens.
Best advice is that if you paid by CC, and it has been less than 60 days,
immediately file a dispute with your CC company. If you paid by check or it
has been over 60 days, then conduct yourself in a professional manner and
deal with the guy.
I don't know about any of you, but I know first hand what it is like to be
in financial trouble of my own, and things go much smoother, and people are
much more agreeable when you are calm but persistent.

W. Jack Hilton III

Newnan , GA

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html