Butt Dyno

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 10:04:34 EDT

Hey All,
I cleaned out the back of my truck today....I keep 2 large Rubbermaid
Contianers
under my tonnue there aprox 20" x 20" x 48" long. Work
stuff....catalogs, demos ect
Well seems like they weighed about 125# each or so. Also took my soft
tonnue off to get ready for my hard tonnue. GEEEEEZZZZZZ what a
difference on the butt dyno. My truck seems a whole lot
quicker......could it be. I changed my diff fluid to synthetic
also....less drag?? Less drag with the soft tonnue cover off? I guess it

was the xtra weight....Shit what a difference.
I hope the LowPro doesn't add the weight back.
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper
Cowl
S/S Sport Mirrors, Sport Masters Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B
TB,
Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity Kappa's,
MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995