was: My Truck has more ba$$s Now:Synthetic Diff Fluid

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 10:16:59 EDT

Well personally i noticed a very very slight decrease in performance from ARE
Tonnue to no tonnue, but for the added convinience(SP) it was worth it... I
personally love the tonneu, especially if I ever actually put a stereo back
there...

As for the synthedic Diff fluid...
    What type did you use, in my Dad's Owners manual for his Ram it says to
use Synthedic if you are going to do alot of towing, we whihc are, I am
wondering if this is true or not.

    Also sould I go ahead and fill up my Diff with SYnthetic Diff Fluid too?
Doers it meet that GL-5 (or GL-5+ for Ram) standards???

Greg