Re: 95 JBA headers and Mopar 4bbl t-body for sale

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 12:18:54 EDT

I realize that there are probably quite a few "Tom Careys" in the world,
but, by any chance are you the Tom Carey who races a yellow #10 Dodge Ram
up in the Northeast? The same Tom Carey who got punted into the wall
about ten seconds after the yellow flag came out at Nazareth by that
wonderful rookie driver Kurt Bush in the NCTS race last weekend?

If you are, nice ride. I wish you continued success with your Ram. If you
are another Tom Carey I wish you success with your Dak.

Richard in San Antonio

On Sun, 23 Jul 2000 00:06:54 -0500 Tom Carey <bljack@fgi.net> writes:
> Mark,
>
> I am interested in both of those. What do you want for them?
>
> Tom Carey
>
> Mark Kuzia wrote:
>
> > Before I post them on e-bay, is anyone on the list interesed in a
> clean set
> > of JBA stainless (sandblasted and painted) headers for a 95 Dakota
> 5.2L or a
> > new Mopar 4-bbl throttle body?
> >
> > Mark Kuzia
> > flyboy01@mediaone.net