Re: 95 JBA headers and Mopar 4bbl t-body for sale

From: Tom Carey (bljack@fgi.net)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 18:00:14 EDT

You are rite there are lots of us in the world. I am starting to think there
are more of us than Smith's lol. I am actually not that Tom Carey. This is
about the third time this weekend someone has thought I was another Tom Carey
and all of those were different folks from all over the country. Thanks for
the kind wishes though. Sometimes I need all the luck I can get with my Dak.

Regards,

Tom Carey