Re: New member!--RE RE

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 13:37:23 EDT

 Hey Shawn--I live in Colo Springs. We have about 4 to 10 of us in Colorado.
Only about 3 are constitantly on the answering to each other. What a GREAT
TRUCK AND YEAR. I too have a '95--but with 4 extra cylinders. Mine is semi
custom. you can see it at http://www.users.uswest.net/~magnum318. Maybe you
can get some ideas. You bet you can turbo that motor, but I would really do
a complete overhaul and build it up right, with forged pistons, steel crank,
and some heavy duty crank rods. This way when you slap on the turbo it won't
self destruct when power is applied and you can bring some tears to our eyes
when you WHOOP UP on some Mustang Cobra's ass.
 Tim R.