Re: 727 hook to a mag?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 21:38:12 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/00 10:39:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dakota_24@email.msn.com writes:

<< (ok lets just say for conversation sake)
 if I were to get a 727 tranny will it bolt to the back of a magnum motor? do
 you need a special fly wheel?or starter?or crossmember?or torque
 converter?or anything else that I missed???lol
 (not that I was thinking of getting rid of my 5 spd Bill)
 Chris C
 and we thank you fer your support >>

Hmmmmm a auto huh :-) There is a 727 that will hook to a magnum but I think
there is one that won't. I think it has to be a small block 727 but the cross
member would probably have to be a custom made deal as the A518 ( a 727 with
a OD) has the OD unit which changes the legth ect. By locking out my OD I
have basically a 727.

First Cam info now Auto, what the heck you up to ???? :-)

Bill