Re: RE: Anyone know where to find cyberbrawl results?

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 22:51:39 EDT

you tell em just wait untill my dak is completed i must have been foolin
myself to say iwas only gonna spend 2000 dollars on mods..hell its only been
2 weeks and i put brembos on the front and tb and lcd screen w/vcr and dvd
player ..my trucks in the shop now getting mopar headers and some special
comp. mods stephan is the man w/magnum motors just read mopar mag this month
11.99 1/4 stock fullsize ram flyer w/310lb driver and the man who has given
me my dak and mechanic..for cheap..