Re: RE: Anyone know where to find cyberbrawl results?

From: Ptturbo@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 23:55:14 EDT

This is 'unofficial', but Jerry McCoy, a guy known for selling good
cylinder heads, was turning 10.70s in a AWD syclone with a stock
4.3 shortblock. Lee Howie was turning 8.90s in a TT 302 mustang.
I'm looking for numbers on Lightnings, SS454s, Toyotas,...etc
I'm bummed there is not a site with the official results posted
MV