Re: New member!

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 23:41:13 EDT

Shawn
       I was thinking the same thing for my 95 2.5 L.. Take a close look. wi
th the same type layout as your car.. You'll be into the firewall. Wouldn't
be such a bad job if it wasn't set so far back like it is. The 2.5 is SO
similar that it's even got the FWD mounting point in the timing cover.
       I may end up moving the 2.5 to to my 86 Shelby Charger just to add the
extra displacement and take off some miles of the motor in it. The Dakota's
needing major work.. and is looking like a 400 or 440 will end up in it whne
I revive it.
Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo