Re: RE: Anyone know where to find cyberbrawl results?

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 18:44:18 EDT

yes my 9 sec. street bike is stock also hell it has 600cc stickers on
it..lets see u cant see headwork,cams nitrous if hidden right..10.7 stock
truck ok stock means ????pro stock.super stock u know cylinder heads can
cost as much as a new truck so stock yea right ive been racing since i was
15 and im 30..my brother races a luv w/35,000 $$in it and he only turns high
nines ilkl race his stock truck against my stock bike for 10000 run but we
1st take a 25 mile ride then immediatly stage and run it is stock he wouldnt
have a problem any takers??n.o louisiana