Re: 95 JBA headers and Mopar 4bbl t-body for sale

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 23:45:45 EDT

I am asking $300 for the JBA and $400 for the 4-bbl t-body.

I am selling them because I need to upgrade to larger tube tube headers for
my new cam, intake, and heads. These headers are made for idle-4000 rpm
maximum torque. My engine will be making power from 3000-6000 rpm and I need
a larger diameter header to gain horsepower over torque.

The throttle body requires a little custom fabrication which I do not have
time to do right now, and I am also running out of money because of all the
other engine mods I am doing right now. The T-body is the same one as in the
mopar catalog except that it has a MAP sensor that fits the older OBD-I
Dakotas, to fit a 96+ Dakota, you would need to swap the MAP sensor from the
stock t-body (they are the same). Included with the t-body is a new TPS with
the wiring connector, a new IDLE motor, and a 3/4" MR Gasket carb spacer
that adapts the t-body top a mopar M-1 intake.

Oh, I forgot, shipping is included in those prices!

And I will accept payment by Billpoint and by Paypal.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 99.52 mph