Re: Air Compressor Question......

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 01:50:26 EDT

> How much would an electrician charge you to run a 220V service from your
> panel to your garage? Might be worth it to keep the big compressor.

Not sure. I really comes down to the fact that my dad really doesnt want to
deal with rewiring and digging up his yard. About half of our house is is
covered by a deck, and the other half has a 2 tiers worth of landscaping
pavers and blocks; alot of work! We built both the deck and the did the
landscaping, and there is no way I could convince my dad to dig up anything,
especially his lawn! I may just keep this big 6.5hp 60 gallon beast in my
basement, and wait till I get my own place to actually use it; probably by
next summer. I was really would like an air compressor and thought the
smaller 5.5hp 25 gallon compressor would be powerful enough for what I would
use it for; automotive work, impact gun, drill, sawing, air blower. I would
really never do sandblasting or painting with it. Decisions suck...........I
want this big beastly one, just dont know if I can handle it just sitting in
my basement begging to be used!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6