Factory 15"x8" Wheels FS

From: Michael Hines (michael_hines@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 09:50:51 EDT

Hello Fellow DML'ers,

Anyone looking for a set of 15"x8" factory wheels with Goodyear Wrangler RTS
31"x10.50 tires? I replaced them with R/T wheels at 2200 miles. They are in
like-new condition. They came off my 2000 Durango and are just taking up
valuable garage space. I'll ship 'em if you'll pay shipping, or if you are
close enough I will meet you halfway - I'm in north central WV. Anyone
interested? If so, drop me a line with an offer off-list (reply directly to
"michael_hines@hotmail.com" if you would, please) and we'll talk. I'm
reasonably negotiable... Thanks!

Mike
1999 Camaro SS M6