Viper tranny to magnum engine?

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 13:04:12 EDT

I know this subject has been talked to death almost as much as spark plugs
and fuel injectors, but I thought maybe perhaps someone has renewed info on
it. I found a cheap 6 speed viper tranny but I'm not going to purchase it
until I know for sure if I can use it. It's currently converted for a camaro
but I'm hoping to convert it back. Now we all know that it's been done for
that SR-71 Batman-Fish lookin truck that came out 2 years ago, but they're
not sharing secrets. Anyone got any info?? If ya know anyone you can call for
me or point me too, I'd owe ya one. If things go according to plan, I got a
project in the works that'll blow Mike D right outta the water....ain't me
premag spankin my ass.....hahahaha

-Austin

1995 Dodge Dakota Vipertruck
www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck
Viper GTS paintjob / 3.9L Powerdyne Supercharged @ 10PSI / 30# Injectors /
6:1 FRU / Superchips ECM / 180T-Stat / MSD 6AL / Crower 1.7RR / JBA headers /
Gibson 3" CatBack / 5spd / LSD 3.55 / 5" Drop / 17x8" 245/35/YR17 front -
17x9.5" 275/40/ZR17 rear / Premier DEH-900R head unit / Two 12" Solobarics
ran by Kenwood PS400M / Two 8" Aura midbasses ran by Kenwood PS-300 / Two
6.5" Midranges ran by Kenwood KAC-626 / Four Lanzar Tweeters ran by Kenwood
KAC-626 / And so many, many other things!!