Re: New England Clubs

From: Bubba (rpruyne@rnetworx.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 17:13:15 EDT

Alrighty Doug, if it's of any consolation to you, I only live about 4 hours
from you, in Berkshire County Ma. I also find not many people to offroad
with on my quad or my dak, but so many nice trails. All well don't have time
for it anyways.

Robert C Pruyne Jr.
Berkshire Regional Planning Commission
Voice- (413)442-1521 ex 42
Fax- (413)442-1523
www.berkshireplanning.org

> Anyone know of a website, etc, that may have some info on local off-road
> groups. Living in Vermont, you would think there would be plenty (over 75%
> of the state is woodland, etc), but I can't find anything. I would even
> consider any groups that were in upstate NY, Mass., NH. I REALLY wish
there
> were more DMLer's near me, but I think Jon is the closest, and he's at
least
> 8 hours away. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, want to go wheeling with some
other
> DAKS, but there just aren't many others around :-(, especially DMLer's.
Any