Re: off-roading inquiries(sandman)

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 17:53:53 EDT

Well, I'm looking for anything that pays good. I can do web work,
designing pages and graphics and stuff like that. I'm very
knowledgeable about electronics and computers, car audio..... was
thinking maybe Best Buy or Circuit City or something. I just need
something that pays pretty good so I can cover rent, bills, truck
payments, insurance... etc....