DML:Re: Summit and returns

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 19:48:22 EDT

My only experience with returns to Summit is why I shop with them. Bought the
Flex-a-Lite 210 dual 12" fans LAST JULY and went to install them this past
weekend, only to realize some MAJOR fabbing had to be done, which I'm not
into. I called Summit & told them of my dilema, apologized for waiting a year
to return the fans, and wanted to swap them for a 15" Black Magic instead.
They said no problem, just send 'em back. Not too many places will do an
exchange after a year! Just my 5.2's worth.

Kevin/NJ
99 CC V8 2wd Auto
always adding more.....
check it out: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm">THE