Re: RE: Anyone know where to find cyberbrawl results?

From: Ptturbo@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 20:47:09 EDT

> yes my 9 sec. street bike is stock also hell it has 600cc stickers on
> it..lets see u cant see headwork,cams nitrous if hidden right..10.7 stock
> truck ok stock means ????pro stock.super stock u know cylinder heads can
> cost as much as a new truck so stock yea right ive been racing since i was
> 15 and im 30..my brother races a luv w/35,000 $$in it and he only turns
high

Wow, easy Hoss.. Was that a "car-guy-meter" thing? (-8
Let's see, I'm in my 40's, been racing since you were in diapers,
I'm very familiar with Pro-Stock, Super Stock and most NHRA door
slammer classes. I admit I don't know squat about bikes..
In the past two weeks, my out-of-work time has been divided
between modifying/burning ECM chips for a friend's Typhoon,
Tuning an Electramotive Tec-II in another friend's big block Camaro,
for what seems like a rediculous amount of hours, debugging
a 900 CFM Holley Projection 4 and R&R'g the trans in a Syclone.
Oh I forgot; working with my cousin, debugging his 340 powered
2000 Chrysler Sebring Super Stock GT/C (sometimes D)
car at the track on the weekend.
 (ever notice how you never get to work on YOUR OWN stuff?) (-8
 I'm not really sure what all of that proves, as I was simply looking
for results from the meet. And hopefully some good Dak times.
Peace,
Mike V