RE: Rice Races

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 10:04:49 EDT

Dak versus Honda! That is a laugh. We have those wanna-be turbo and nitro
burners. I even had the opportunity to race against a turbo Honda and beat
him off the line by two truck lengths. I don't even bother anymore to race
them, waste of fuel.

Then I have some idiot in a Civic wanna to race my Stang but with no emblem
on the car I had to laugh. So I just stayed behind him and watch his rear
swinging all over the road. This car was dangerous and not worth the fuel
or him to be humiliated before his woman in the car. So I powered down the
window next to his car at the next lights and he still insisted. I just
told him that his suspension is crap and his car was too dangerous to race
against, since he had no control at high speeds. His safety was more
important than my pride. So in turn I gave him a 5K clutch dump on the rear
of the 18 inch BFG Comp TA ZR tires and burned the tires through first gear.
After that he got the message nodded and waved good-by. Some kids! Just
don't get the message.

Nissan Maxima? The best thing they can do is replaced the crapped out V-6
front drive to a real Nissan 240 rear wheel drive engine. But the 125?
What a joke! Try over 145MPH in a Stang on Highway 78, around 10:00PM and
still climbing.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA