cool 1/43 scale models--off subject??

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 02:21:32 EDT

 Hey gang, while at the grocery story today and in the toy aisle, I came
home with a couple of scale trucks. They're made by "Johnny Lightning", and
they're of the '78 LI'L RED EXPRESS and of the '96 RAM--but with extended
cab and even a tonneau cover. What I like about the 'johnny lightning' is
that they make less than 20,000 of each scale model. They'll go nicely with
all my other Dodge Dakota and Ram collection I have. This year's Hallmark
stores also have the '78 Lil Red Express as one of their ornaments. I also
collect the car,truck,planes,trains,Harley, etc of the Hallmark ornaments.
It keeps me busy, but somebody has to do it.
 Tim R.