Re: Re: Sorry if I havent responded to emails,

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 03:16:23 EDT

Yup,
I have been busting my butt at work for the past few months, and it hopefully
will pay off.
I just found out from my best friend, oops, I mean one of the managers at
work, that I am up for the position of assistant manager trainee.........guess
which manager.
Since I started working at the Depot, I have been averaging about 3 hours of
sleep a night. I have been trying to do the emails everyother night so they
dont back up, and so far I am doing pretty well. I get a lot of help from my
folks, my Dad is now the VP in charge of shipping. My mom is still the VP in
charge of complaining, I usually catch the wrath for making a mess in the
living room on the days I pack boxes.
If anyone ever wants to get in touch with me, my cell phone is usually turned
off while I am at work, and leaving a message on my voice mail is kinda
useless.....I rarely/never check it. I always check my home phone machine
everynight before I go to bed. But I usually try not to call people back at
3am.
Emailing me is probably still the best way to get in touch with me.

I should have some pics of my new MONSTER D, by the end of the week.

take care everybody,
Tony D,
aka QuickD.........maybe I should be TallQuickD