Supercharger, attention MIKE WILLIAMS

From: Bill Mushtare (dodgeram@gisco.net)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 09:12:43 EDT

Mike, I would like to talk to you into greater detail about your ProCharger.
I think I am leaning toward an 8-10 kit. What other kind of upgrades did
you have to do to be sure your truck could handle it? Like gaskets, cam,
lifters, tranny stuff. Have you had any problems? Please email me at
bmushtare@gogisco.net so we can talk more. I'll be gone for a week but I
sure could use your help when I get back. Thanks, Bill