Re: Re: mikeandbernrd and supercharger/mikewhelpmeout

From: Mike Williams (evilrt@bignet.net)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 23:22:20 EDT

Been a real busy summer and I haven't had a chance to get to the track, I've
made 4 runs at the track, the first time out I ran 13.719@103.7, this was
running at 4 pounds of boost. I also ended up hitting the rev limiter with
OD off during the run. The second time I went to the track, I had switched
the crank pull and the alt. pulley and my belt size was a bit wrong so my
belt was slipping, ended up throwing it at 100 MPH and 3/4 the way down the
track... found a 6 inch piece of belt, had the tranny lines wrapped around
the crank pulley, it wasn't a pretty site. Still managed a 14.55 coasting
across the finish line. The other two runs were 13.8's with about 3 pounds
of boost. I got the belt situation straightened out now. Just have to get a
day were there isn't something else I'm committed to and it isn't raining.

Mike Williams
00 Blk R/T RC - ProCharged