Re: wheel back spacing(TM 4" Lift Kit)

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 14:01:42 EDT

> Could some one please tell me what the wheels backspacing I will need to
> work with the TM 4" lift. And...will how will these work if I put them on
> without the lift? TIA

Directly out of the TM 200 catalog:
"New wheels required. Distance from inner sidewall of inflated tire to rim
mounting surface cannot exceed 4 3/4" to avoid tire to upper control arm
interference. Suggested wheel backspace is 3 3/4 inches."
David Killian has the TM 4 lift on his Dakota.......Hey David you
listening?????????? What are the specs on the rims you are using?????????
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6