Re: Re: Amsoil - Gear & motor oil; oil filter recommendaton

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 20:44:41 EDT

> Huh...(scratching head)...well, I'll be...guess I'll hafta find a
synthetic
> replacement for Mobil 1 ATF in the NP231 now...Amsoil ATF is synthetic,
yes?
> (I definitely lean towards synthetics all around) ...What auto parts
chains
> carry it?
>
> I remember you posting about the transmission problems but must have
missed
> the diagnosis. Bummer. Thanks for the info!

Dave,
Yes, the entire Amsoil line of products is synthetic. Check out their
website for the entire range of products they offer. If you go to their
website, or call them, they will send you a free catalog and also should be
able to tell you who your local dealer is. Amsoil is not sold in 'stores',
but rather through independent dealers. http://www.amsoil.com/
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6