Re: RE: My dealer is a retard

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 20:36:31 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/00 6:40:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< Go to Wal-Mart, buy a cheap rifle, and shoot the idiot and put him out of
 his own misery.

 That's got to be the dumbest excuse i've ever heard. They're probably
 related to the idiot at my local dealer who told me that the brakes don't
 lock up and they tested/checked them thoroughly...but when I left the
 parking lot WITH HIM IN THE TRUCK, they locked up after the first 50 feet.
 DUH!!!

 - Bernd

YUP, I had drums out of round, one dealer told me it was normal for the truck
line. Another dealer replaced them twice before they trued them on a lathe.
That solved the problem. DUH, GEORGE, CAN I PET THE MOUSE NOW?
Now, I present the rear speaker problem. They dont put out for shit, right.
So they say its the head unit. Replaced, still the problem remains. They
start to tell me that the speakers have amps on them and they are probably
bad. I pull out the stock speaker in the lot. No amp on it. I even show
them that the Fosgates I bought have the same lame sound. Now it must be a
wiring problem. So I have to reschedule again.
AND they left the old (perfectly good) CD player on the floor of my truck. I
looked at it and thought CHACHING!!, but returned it in good faith. Didnt
want that coming back on me. At least they arent blowing me off...yet.
enough
Boog