Re: New England Meet

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 23:31:46 EDT

You're certainly more than welcome, Austin! ;-) It would be great to
finally meet you (and your Dak) in person. Check out
http://www.mapquest.com/ for directions. The address is
1000 Newfield St. Middletown, CT 06457

Here's the link to the pdf flyer:
http://www.geocities.com/moparsinmotion/HolleyTruck.pdf
and the link to Holley Dodge:
http://www.holleymts.com/

    The flyer states that judging starts at 10am. I'm thinking about being
there at 9am. Walt, Josh ... how about you?

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm